This 82 hole drawplate has holes that go from 3.50 mm to 0.60 mm. Each hole is perfectly round and highly polished allowing jewelers and watchmakers to reduce and shape thickness of gold, silver, platinum, brass, copper, and even soft steel wire. The holes are arranged so that they become progressively smaller, in proper increments, so that wire drawn from a preceding hole will go through the next hole easily. Occasional annealing will keep wire soft to make the process easier, and bees wax can be used as a lubricant.
- The plate measures 8 1/2" long and 1/4" thick
- 82 holes arranged to be progressively smaller
- Holes sizes from 3.50 mm to 0.60 mm in proper increments
- Allow you to shape gold, silver, platinum, brass, copper, and soft steel wire
- Great asset for jewelers and watchmakers