These alarm, calendar hands are great replacements for missing, broken or if you just want to change the look of your watch hands. These hands will fit ETA, Miyota, Ronda and many more movements that use the GMT, 24 hour, alarm or calendar function. This hand is sometimes also referred to as a 24 hour or GMT hand. Available in hole sizes 1.6mm, 1.7mm and 1.8mm with lengths of 13.0mm, 13.5mm and 14.0mm you should be able to easily find a replacement hand to fit your watch. The 1.7mm hole openings are commonly used on Miyota brand watch movements. The 1.8mm hole openings are commonly used on ETA and Omega® brand movements, while the 1.6mm hole openings are commonly used on Ronda brand movements. Sold individually.
- Available hole openings: 1.6mm, 1.7mm and 1.8mm
- Available lengths: 13.0mm, 13.5mm and 14.0mm
- Available style options: red with a half moon at the tip, gold with a red half moon at the tip, gold with a red arrow at the tip, red with a white luminous arrow at the tip and gold with a white luminous arrow at the tip.
- 1.6mm hole openings generally fit Ronda movements
- 1.7mm hole openings generally fit Miyota movements
- 1.8mm hole openings generally fit the ETA and Omega® movements
- Lengths are measured from the center of the hole to the tip of the hand
- Sold individually