Its the tried-and-true jewelers hard soldering flux. Yellow-green and self-pickling, AquiFlux is the best in water-based fluxes and well-mixed to eliminate suspension. Use this hard flux on gold, silver, platinum and other metals with high melting points. Preserves temper and color of metal and the adhesive qualities of this liquid flux hold solder in place. The benefit of liquid flux is its transparency will let you see the solder joint more clearly when soldering and the liquid flows better in joints then a paste would. Also the liquid flux has a wider temperature range. A disadvantage you must be aware of with a liquid flux like AquiFlux is the fire scale protection barrier, with liquid flux naturally spreading thinly on a soldering joint this provides only minimal protection to the darkening oxides that can form commonly known as fire scale. Aqui Flux does provide better firescale protection than most self-pickling hard soldering fluxes on the market. Comes in an 8 ounce spray bottle or a 1 quart bottle (32 ounces).
- AquiFlux jewelers self-pickling liquid hard soldering flux
- Use on gold, silver, platinum and other metals with high melting points
- Preserves temper and color of metal and the adhesive qualities of this liquid flux hold solder in place
- Comes in an 8 ounce (1/2 pint) or a 32 ounces (1 quart) bottle
- 8 oz size features spray top applicator
Liquids, Gels, and Oil Return Policy
All liquids, gels, solders, test acids, oils and similar products are non-returnable. If a product arrives damaged, a claim would need to be made within 10 days of receipt of goods.