Knot beads like a pro with the Beadalon "Knot-A-Bead"! This patent-pending tabletop knotter tool allows you to tie knots naturally with two hands, tightly against beads for professional looking jewelry. It's sturdy, ergonomic design and auto reset awl allow you to position knots precisely where you want them. The Knot-A-Bead also features a large opening to accommodate any shape bead up to 16mm (0.60 inch) and can be used with most types of stringing materials including: braided cords, dandyline, hemp, imitation leather, leather, nylon, poly thread, linen cord, cotton, satin cord, silk, sinew, suede, twine, wire, waxed cord and wildfire.
- Make professional looking hand knotted jewelry quickly and easily
- Ergonomic design allows for natural two handed knot tying between hands
- Spring loaded stainless steel awl places knots precisely
- Use with any shape bead up to 16mm ( 0.60 inch)
- Fast and easy to use - even for beginners