These high torque screwdrivers use the 30081 series of Bergeon screwdrivers and add on the high torque grip barrel. This knurled grip is full adjustable making removing even the tightest screws easy and allows for easy installation of screws without straining your hands to get them tight. These Swiss made watchmakers and jewelers straight blade screwdrivers include Bergeon's new-generation, stainless steel screwdriver technology. Bergeon screwdrivers are built to high specifications and top standards and all blades are tempered and finely ground to exact specifications. These screwdrivers feature a knurled grip shaft and swivel head so that when you hold the top with one hand, you are able to easily twist the screw out with the other hand.
This popular series features color coded hex shaped heads and replaceable screwdriver blades. The blades can be changed by using the tightening nut at the end of the screwdriver (called a "set screw") making it very quick to replace screwdriver blades.
- 5 sizes available (from 1.00mm to 1.80mm)
- High torque barrel grip is 1/2" diameter
- Barrel is held in place by a set-screw
- 4 inch miniature watchmakers screwdrivers
- Color-coded heads to allow you to distinguish between the different sizes at a glance
- Stainless steel body and knurled grip shaft
- Tempered stainless steel blades
- Straight flat-head style blades
- Swiss Made