Bergeon anti magnetic screwdrivers are built to high specifications and top standards and all blades are tempered and finely ground to exact specifications. These screwdrivers feature a knurled grip shaft and swivel head so that when you hold the top with one hand, you are able to easily twist the screw out with the other hand.
This popular selection features color coded hex shaped heads and replaceable screwdriver blades. The blades can be changed by using the tightening nut at the end of the screwdriver (called a "set screw") making it very quick to replace screwdriver blades. This selection of screwdrivers includes the most common sizes supplied in a convenient storage pouch: .80, 1.0, 1.2, 1.4, 1.6mm, Replacement blades are available.
- Set includes 5 sizes (0.80, 1.00, 1.20, 1.40 and 1.60mm)
- 4 inch miniature watchmakers screwdrivers
- Color-coded heads allow you to distinguish between different sizes at a glance
- Anodized aluminum body and knurled grip shaft
- Non-magnetic blades
- Straight flat-head style blades
- Swiss made