This Swiss multi-press is used to remove and install bracelet pins and screws. Introduced at the 2014 Basel Fair, the 8745 is Bergeon's latest model; made of a strong composite material. It features a metal, mirrored base plate (2-1/2" diameter) which increases visibility when aligning the lower screw. Supplied with the 6744-P bracelet holder, ten assorted screwdriver blades, six pins, #6475-PG-A holder for pins and blades, plus two support pieces which fit over the center post of the base and are adjustable for height. The 8745 has a convenient, removable base used to store pins, blades and the two supports. Both the press and the base have rubber feet for stability when working independently. Bergeon designed the 8745 to do a LOT in a little space; having a footprint size of just 3.5" x 5" inches and only 6" inches tall! All components available separately for replacement.
- Multi-press for removing and installing watch band pins and screws
- Special mirrored base plate for extra visibility
- Set of 10 blades - 2 cruciform (1.5mm, 2.0mm) straight blades 2 ea (.80mm, 1.0mm, 1.2mm, 1.5mm) and 1 ea (1.5mm, 2.0mm)
- Set of 6 pins (.40mm, .60mm, .80mm, 1.0mm, 1.5mm, 2.0mm)
- 2 adjustable support bases
- Swiss Made