Handy tool for pushing bezels, prongs or crown points around stones when mount and setting gemstones or diamonds in jewelry. The polished "V" groove in the tip sets and pushes the bezel against the stone for a secure mount.
The steel tool is mounted securely in a rounded hardwood handle with reinforcing collet which provides excellent grip and control from all angles. Tool measures 4-1/4" inches in length.
- Steel tool mounted in wood handle
- Tip forms a V groove with an approx. angle of 110° degrees
- The shank and groove of the tool measure 4.75mm long and 3.00mm wide
- Handy tool for pushing and forming bezels in stone setting and jewelry making
- Can be used to assist mounting and setting of stones in rings, pendant and other jewelry
- Measures 4.25" inches in length