Chungking bristles mounted into hardwood hubs with 1/4" arbor holes for use on the tapered spindles of polishing motors. Genuine Chungking bristles insure longer life and superior polishing action piece after piece. Wood hubs of seasoned, oil-treated hardwood prevent splitting and guarantee long lasting service. Bristle tufts are "staple-set" into hubs to remain securely fastened until completely worn down. Bristle brush has two rows of converging bristles with a hub diameter of 7/8" and trim length of 9/16" and total diameter of 2". Sold Individually.
- Longer life and superior polishing action
- Have two rows of converging bristles
- Hub diameter 7/8"; total diameter 2"
- Mounted into hardwood hubs with 1/4" arbor holes
- Wood hubs made of hardwood to prevent splitting and guarantee longer life
- Sold individually