Watch movements are arguably the most important part of a watch: as the heart and brains of our timekeeping devices, you need to have a movement if you want your watch to work. These mechanical movements are the original, stand by, watch movement design. They are built tough and come ready to install.
**Note** Click on the image above to see more images of the movement. In these images we have conveniently marked where the dial feet are and where the movement number is.
- Sold individually
- Outside Diameter: 11 1/2 Ligne or 25.6mm
- Movement 4.65mm thick
- Overall height from the bottom of the movement to the top of the canon pinion is 6.2mm
- Has a small second at 6:00
- Requires watch hands: hour 1.35, minute 1.00, and small second .17mm
- Automatic self winding
- Includes Tap 10 watch stem
- Chinese assembled
Notice: Read our return policy before purchasing this product