We offer you another quality engineered product: our diamond-coated saw blades. Made by electroplating diamond particles onto piano wire, our diamond blades are the best quality available at prices well below the competition. Our manufacturer offers a generous supply of diamond for long life and quick cutting. Blades come individually packaged and are 5-3/8" inches (138mm) long to fit existing sawframes. Great for cutting glass, ceramic, stones, fiberglass reinforced plastics, epoxy resins, composite materials and more. Available in 60 Grit (Coarse), 100 Grit (Medium/Coarse), 120 Grit (Medium) and 140 Grit (Medium/Fine).
- Diamond coated sawblades sold individually
- Saw blades measure 5-3/8" inches or 138mm
- Saw Blade thickness / diameter is: 1.5mm for 60 grit and 1.2mm for 100, 120 and 140 grit
- Great for cutting glass, ceramic, stones, epoxy resins, composite materials and more
- Always use a lubricant or water when working with diamond coated instruments
- Sold individually
- Available in 60, 100, 120 and 140 grit