These stainless steel double serrated watch band pressure fit link pins are available in 18 different lengths to ensure that you can find the best pin to fit your band. These allow you to replace many different pins in both ladies and gents watches. These link pins are a great thing to have around your workbench because they are heavy duty and sturdier than cotter pins and will fit into the worn out oversized holes on many bands. You can also use link pins to replace screw type link pins once the threaded pin hole has become stripped, allowing you to continue to use your favorite watch band. Both ends of each pressure pin has a serrated star that gets pounded into the over sized pin holes to keep the pin firmly in place.
- Solid stainless steel pins
- Pins have a serration on both ends for extra security
- Available in 18 different lengths from 7.0mm to 24.0mm in whole sizes
- Pins are 1.0mm in diameter
- Star serrated ends are 1.10mm in diameter
- Sturdier than cotter pins
- Simply pound to fit in place
- Can be used to replace cotter pins and threaded link pins
- Refills sold in packages of 6 pieces
*Sizes are approximate as measurements may vary slightly by gauge.