Kit includes Foredom's 1/6 HP reversible SR Motor, 20 Quick Change Handpiece, FCT Speed Control, No. 11 Accessory Kit, and Grease.
Flexible Shaft Tool Kits contain everything you need to get to work. They take the guesswork out of product selection, offer the best value, and feature smart tool combinations for specific applications.
The 2220 Jewelers Flexshaft Kit has a Total Retail Value is $391. The motor and control carry a two year warranty. This kit shares all the same components as the 2230 kit, except for its hand piece, the relatively new and already popular No. 20 quick change, described below along with the rest of the components.
The kit contains these main components:
- SR Motor - Foredom's new 1/6 hp, ball bearing, hang-up style motor with speed from 500 to 18,000 rpm. This motor offers substantially more power than any of Foredom's older universal motors - 66% more than Series CC and 33% more than Series S and old SR motors. The All new SR operates in forward and reverse rotation for added versatility.
- FCT Speed Control - this foot operated speed control has solid state electronics and comes in a heavy duty plastic housing with an extra wide design.
- 20 Handpiece - This is our newest quick change handpiece for use exclusively with 3/32" shank accessories. It features a molded plastic front grip with tapered sides for easy and close handling. It has pre-lubricated ball bearings that do not require lubrication. Handpiece measures 5-5/8" Long, 7/8" diameter at the center and 3/8" diameter at front taper.
- The 20 is a member of the Foredom system of interchangeable handpieces
Kit also includes:
- No. 11 Accessory Kit (this 42 pc. assortment of professional jewelers accessories has been completely revamped and now includes many of our newest items for metal working like Radial Bristle Discs, Satin Finishers, brushes, sanding bands, cut-off discs and Platinum White compound.
- Rotating Bur and Tool Holder for 3/32" shank accessories
- Flexible shaft grease