Beautifully designed southwest watches often are embellished with gemstones like turquoise and opal. The stones and special designs are typically located on the portion of the watch referred to as the watchtips. The watchtips are the portion of the watch that connect to the face of the watch and sit on top of your wrist. Our replacement extender metal bands will connect to the watchtips of your southwest watch, allowing you to take it off and put in on with ease with the tri-fold clasp. This type of expansion band has a hook end which is the most common style required to work with most southwest watches. Watchband is made of silver tone stainless steel.
- Southwest Replacement Metal Watch Band Extender
- Silver Tone Stainless Steel
- Hook End Style For Southwest Watches
- Approximate Length: 3 7/8"
- Link Width: 16.0 mm
- Hook End Width: 14.10 mm
- Clasp width: 16 mm tri-fold deployant