Beautifully designed southwest watches often are embellished with gemstones like turquoise and opal. The stones and special designs are typically located on the portion of the watch referred to as the watchtips. The watchtips are the portion of the watch that connect to the face of the watch and sit on top of your wrist. Our replacement extender expansion bands will connect to the watchtips of your southwest watch, allowing you to take it off and put in on with ease by having the ability to stretch it over your wrist. This type of expansion band has a hook end which is the most common style required to work with most southwest watches. Watchband is made of stainless steel with a ion yellow gold plating.
- Southwest Replacement Expansion Watch Band Extender
- Ion Yellow Gold Plating over Stainless Steel
- Hook End Style For Southwest Watches
- Approximate Length: 4 1/4"
- Link Width: 6.5 mm
- Hook End Width: 3.2 mm
- Available in Regular 3.5" & Long 4.25" (choose from product options)
Recommended For Ladies Southwest Watches