Watch movements are arguably the most important part of a watch: as the heart and brains of our timekeeping devices, you need to have a movement if you want your watch to work. Quartz watch movements are the new style of movement, they are built to last and come ready to install. Harley Ronda is a company that makes high quality Swiss movements, and is very good at making movements to replace the discontinued movements of popular, name brand watches.
**Note** Click on the image above to see more images of the movement. In these images we have conveniently marked where the dial feet are and where the movement number is.
- Sold individually
- Outside Diameter: 11 1/2 Ligne or 25.6mm
- Movement 3.00mm thick
- Has a 24 day display disc - GMT function
- Has a date display at 6:00
- Date dial is white
- Overall height from the bottom of the movement to the top of the sweep second pinion is 4.4mm
- Requires watch cell 371
- Requires watch hands: hour 1.20, minute .70, and sweep second .20 mm
- Includes watch stem and temporary plastic watch crown
- Has 1 jewel
- Harley Ronda quartz movement
- Movement marked 515D
- Swiss parts
Watch Movement Return Policy
Watch movements should be checked immediately upon receiving your shipment. Every watch movement is tested and running at factory specifications at the time of manufacturing with No Express Warranty and Non-Returnable. Within 7 days of receipt if the movement does not meet your satisfaction contact us with any questions. Movements showing signs of work or damage, lint or fingerprints, missing parts, or without genuine packaging will not be considered for return.