This 5" heavy-duty steel scratch brush features fine steel bristles fitted into a wooden handle for comfortable use. The bristles are held together with plastic to create a firm brushing tip. The scratch brush can be used for removing rust or corrosion in hard to reach places, cleaning clogged burs, removing excess glue or epoxy, polishing metals and many other things. This brush is larger than most fiberglass, brass or even typical steel scratch brushes for bigger jobs and greater durability, replacement brushes are also available separately.
- Steel scratch brush in wooden holder
- Fine steel wire bristles are bound in plastic
- Replacement bristles are available separately
- Scratch brush overall length measures 5" inches
- Bristle diameter measures 0.25" inches (6.4mm)