Pin vises are used to firmly hold items such as winding stems, cutting and smoothing broaches, drills, taps, wires, screws and more. 5 piece set feature fluted hollow brass handles, 4 with square heads to prevent rolling on bench and 1 round head thin vise. Each vise has two steel chucks. Pin vises open up to: 0-1.8mm, 0-2.8mm, 0-3.5mm, 0-5mm and 0-0.7mm.
- Holds drill bits, earring posts, wire, watch winding stems, broaches and more
- 5 piece brass set in plastic pouch
- Square heads to prevent rolling
- Capacity range: 0-5mm
- Overall length: 80 to 140mm
- Wood storage box included
- Made in Switzerland