Horotec Aluminum Watchmakers Screwdrivers
Horotec Swiss made screwdrivers have aluminum handles and feature oversized heads with tiny ball bearings that provide comfortable and efficient operation. These premiere miniature watchmakers and jewelers straight blade screwdriver will help with opening your watch, working on jewelry, or small electronics and hobbies. Horotec screwdrivers are built to strict specifications with high standards. All blades are tempered and precisely ground to exact specifications.
This high quality series features color coded anodized aluminum handles with a knurled grip, swivel hex heads, and replaceable screwdriver blades. The blades can be changed by using the tightening nut at the end of the screwdriver (called a "set screw") making it very quick to replace screwdriver blades.
- 4" Inch straight blade screwdriver
- Ultra lightweight - made of aluminum
- Hardened stainless steel blades (54 HRC)
- Color coded handles to easily identify the size
- Available sizes: 0.50mm, 0.60mm, 0.80mm, 1.00mm, 1.20mm, 1.40mm, 1.60mm, 2.00mm, 2.50mm, 3.00mm
- Swiss Made