This watch hand removing tool is great for removing delicate watch hands from the movement without touching the dial. Insert the pin closest in size to your watch hand along with the extractor into the handle. Twist the red knurled handle top to move the pin up and down, then lift the hands off when the pin and extractor are in place. Made of stainless steel with the base being a powder coated steel, this set includes three pins (0.15, 0.60, and 1.00mm) and three slotted hand extractors (0.60, 1.50, and 2.50mm) to fit just about any watch hand.
- Tool for removing watch hands
- Never touch the dial to remove the hands
- Three pins: 0.15, 0.60, and 1.00mm
- Three extractors: 0.60, 1.50, and 2.50mm
- Extractors measure 0.20mm thick to fit between the dial and the hands
- Made in France