This 9.5" inch long riveting hammer is just right for working on smaller metal work and projects. With a flat end and chisel end this hammer is designed for forming and riveting metals commonly used in jewelry. It features a 2 ounce head with a 5/16" diameter round face and 3" overall length. The forged and polished head is mounted on a very nice and lightweight hardwood handle that makes working with it comfortable and enjoyable, a great tool for any jewelers bench.
- Riveting hammer for metal forming and riveting
- Features drop forged and polished head mounted on select hardwood handle
- Head measures 3" inches (76mm) in length and weighs 2 ounces (57g)
- Face diameter of the round end measures 5/16" inch (8mm)
- Overall hammer length is 9-1/2"