These curved mineral glass crystal come in various lengths, widths, and radii of curvature allowing you to be able to easily find a replacement for each and every curved rectangular or square crystal. These crystals are great for watchmakers because they can be glued into most watch cases or pressure fit into most plastic watch crystal gaskets, and are long lasting. These generic mineral glass crystals can be used to replace the watch crystals of almost every name brand watch popular today, saving you time and money.
- Sold individually
- 1mm Thickness
- Select the size you need from the drop down menu above
- Available in 5 lengths: 22, 30, 35, 37, and 50 mm
- Available in 5 widths: 16, 20, 25, 28, and 40 mm
- Available in 11 radii: 30, 40, 45, 50, 55, 60, 70, 80, 90, 100, and 120 degrees
- Silica is used to make these crystals scratch resistant
- Made of hardened mineral glass to resist breakage and be long lasting
- Crystals are rectangle in shape
- Easily fit most watch cases with glue or pressure fitting
- Replaces genuine watch crystals
*Sizes are approximate as measurements may vary slightly by gauge.