"Synt-HP" or Synthetic High Pressure HP, is Moebius' line of synthetic watch oils, available in four viscosities, for mechanical movements. The Moebius 9104 Synt-HP 1300 has a viscosity rating of 1267 cSt at 20ºC and is very high quality oil/grease. The 9104 is designed to have excellent resistance to pressure and a very high aging stability, being able to provide consistent viscosity over long periods of time. It also has a very good adherence capability to protect parts and provide superior lubrication in high pressure environments for long periods of time. The Moebius 9103 is commonly used on almost all posts and setting components, and used to lubricate many of the jewels in the gear train. The Synt HP1300 can also be used for the gear train (wheels), barrel-arbor, and steel on steel in most mechanical watches. Comes in a 2ml bottle.
- Moebius 9104 Synt-HP 1300 2ml High Pressure Synthetic Watch Oil
- Very high quality oil aimed at mechanical and chronograph watches
- Used on almost all posts and setting components, gear train jewels and many setting and winding systems of mechanical watches
- Also used for the gear train (wheels), barrel-arbor, steel on steel and more in most mechanical watches
- Viscosity: 1267 cSt at 20ºC(HP1300)
- Size: 2mL
- Shelf-life: 6 years
- Part # 9104/2 or 9104-002 (Bergeon # 9104-HP-1300-0002)
- Swiss Made
Liquids, Gels, and Oil Return Policy
All liquids, gels, solders, test acids, oils and similar products are non-returnable. If a product arrives damaged, a claim would need to be made within 10 days of receipt of goods.