Set-screws are used in a variety of tools we carry like screwdrivers and pin-punches. The set screw, used for holding blades or pins in collets or screw-driver bodies, is extremely small. The thread diameter is 3.00mm and we recommend having a 1.60mm or 2.00mm screwdriver on hand when installing it but you may be able to get by with as large as 2.50mm depending on the application. Sold in package of 2.
- 3.00mm Set screw for holding screw-driver blades in Horofix Screwdrivers
- Set screw measures 3.00mm in diameter with a overall length of 2.50mm
- Screw uses a straight blade or flat-head screwdriver for installing and removal
- Straight slot on top of screw is approximately 2.60mm in length
- Sold individually in packages of 2