This replacement blade is made of hardened alloy steel and fits our ring cutter model numbers 48.180, 48.183 and 48.195. The blade measures .775" inch (20mm) in diameter with an approx. 1/8" inch (2.9mm) mounting hole. These standard blade will cut most common ring materials like gold, silver and stainless. The blade can cut titanium with a little lubrication but it will dull the blade quickly, for harder materials (i.e. platinum or titanium) it is better to use a diamond coated saw wheel (item # 48.182). It is easily replaced by simply unscrewing the handle removing the old blade and inserting the new one.
- Replacement saw blade for ring cutters # 48.180, 48.183 & 48.195
- Made of hardened steel alloy
- Cuts most common ring materials like gold and silver
- Not recommended for harder materials like platinum or titanium
- Blade measures 20mm (0.775" inches) in diameter