Set-screws are used in a variety of tools we carry like screwdrivers and pin-punches. They all generally use the same standardized 1.60mm set-screw. The set screw, used for holding blades or pins in collets or screw-driver bodies, is extremely small. The thread diameter is 1.60mm and we recommend having a 1.20 or 1.40mm screwdriver on hand when installing it but you may be able to get by with as large as 1.80mm depending on the application. Sold in package of 3.
- 1.60mm Set screw for holding screw-driver blades and pins in punch and screwdriver bodies
- Set screw measures 1.60mm in diameter with a overall length of 1.65mm
- Screw uses a straight blade or flat-head screwdriver for installing and removal
- Straight slot on top of screw is approximately 1.80mm in length
- Sold individually in packages of 3