Organization is key to success, using our trusted triple duty repair job envelopes you can keep track of each repair jobs deadlines, customer information, payments due, payments received, payment plans, special notes and layaway options. Job envelopes are numbered to keep jobs clearly organized and allow quick access to them. This is ideal for jewelers, watchmakers or virtually any type of repair business. By using these envelopes you can quickly write up jobs for customers and give them a stub for their records and for pick-up. Each numbered envelope has two numbered detachable stubs. One for the customer and the other for filing. Envelopes are light blue in color and have black text. Envelopes measure 5-3/4" x 3-1/8' inches and come packaged 1,000 to a box. Consecutively numbered envelopes are available in ten numbered series starting at 1 and every increment of a thousand up to 10,000. Other colors and layaway options also available.
- Color is light blue with black text
- Helps you easily identify your work when you send samples or orders to your customers and for repair jobs
- Envelopes are in a numbered series starting at 1 and available in increments of 1,000 up to 10,000
- Each packages contains 1000 consecutively numbered envelopes
- Keeps track of customer info, dates received, delivery or pick-up date, item description, comments, charges, signature, payment type, payment or layaway plan, tax amount, deposit amount, balance due and layaway table
- With Lay-Away on back of envelope
- 2 detachable stubs for customer and your records / filing
- 3-step claim check numbering system is a foolproof system against loss
- Envelope is sealable for security
- Dimensions: 5-5/8" x 3-1/8"