This sliding watch band clasps are great for watchmakers because they are versatile mesh watch band clasps. These sliding clasps ensure that your watches will always fit perfectly. These watch band sliding clasps are generally used on metal mesh style watch bands. The bottom portion of the clasp is adjustable, sliding up and down on the band allowing you to make length adjustments, and the top portion is soldered to the other end of the watch band.
- Sold individually
- Simply select the size and color you need from the drop down menu above
- Available in both gold plated (yellow) and nickel plated (white)
- Available in these sizes: 6 mm, 7 mm, 8 mm, 9 mm, 10 mm, 11 mm, 12 mm, 14 mm, 15 mm, and 16 mm
- These sliding clasps ensure that your watch always fits
- Bottom part is adjustable
- Top part is soldered onto the band
- Fits Lorus, Sharp, Armitron, and more
- Refills for the Sliding Clasp Assortment 80.240
*Sizes are approximate as measurements may vary slightly by gauge.