These band tube, pins, screw and friction head band pins are can be used on many different watches, including extra large watch cases.
Can be used in a variety of ways: The standard, strongest way which is to have the pin inside the tube and the friction head and threaded head on each side. Another option is to just use the tube and heads. Finally, the heads can be used as replacements for lost heads.
The tube is smooth on one end to be easily cut to fit many different lengths and this is the end that the friction head fits onto and the other is threaded to hold the threaded head. The solid pin fits inside the tube for added strength and no crimping.
- Made of Stainless steel
- Pin set is sold individually, in a set of 4 pieces: tube, pin, friction head and threaded head
- Made to be easily cut to the length you need - Note: Cut the friction fit end NOT the threaded end.
- The tube is friction fit on one end and threaded on the other end
- To order the size you need: Use the tube diameter and head diameter
- To use just the heads: Use the head diameter and the thread diameter
Note: Sizes are approximate as measurements may vary slightly by gauge.