Sometimes, the old fashioned way is the best way to go. This affordably priced pin pusher is made of hardened stainless steel with a comfortable wooden hand grip. With its larger styled handle, this punch allows you to easily push stubborn watch band links from a metal watch band. Because its slightly flattened tip prevents the point from slipping, it is incredibly useful for band sizing or link pin replacement. Use with a small ball-peen hammer and a bracelet holder as an alternative to the Link Pin Remover Tool. This tool is ideal for watchmakers, students and goldsmiths, making watch and jewelry repair quick and easy.
- Made of hardened steel with a wooden hand grip for comfort
- Features a flattened head to prevent slipping across the watch band
- Great for adjusting the size of name brand watch bands like Bulova®, Pulsar®, Fossil® and Omega®
- Product size 5.2" X 0.8" X 0.2" Inches (133 X 19 X 4mm)
- Esslinger & Co. is independent of and not affiliated with or sponsored by Bulova®, Pulsar®, Fossil®, or Omega®. Warranty does not apply to non-genuine parts supplied by Esslinger & Co.