These round mineral glass crystals are 2 mm thick, which is double the standard thickness making them excellent for waterproof divers watches. These crystals can be glued into most watch cases or pressure fit into most plastic watch crystal gaskets. Each crystal comes with a slightly polished bevel edge to give the watch crystal a nice finished look once it has been installed. These generic mineral glass crystals can be used to replace the watch crystals of almost every name brand watch popular today, saving you time and money.
- Sold individually
- Select the size you need from the drop down menu above
- Crystals are 2 mm thick
- Available in diameters from 16 mm to 45 mm in varying increments
- Silica is used to make these crystals scratch resistant
- Made of hardened mineral glass to resist breakage and be long lasting
- Have beveled edges
- Crystals are flat on both sides
- Easily fit many name brand divers watch cases with glue or pressure fitting
- Replaces genuine watch crystals
*Sizes are approximate as measurements may vary slightly by gauge.