Watch Crystal Flat Round Standard Mineral Glass Crystal 1mm Thick
- Buy 10 - 49 and get 5% off
- Buy 50 - 99 and get 10% off
- Buy 100 or above and get 15% off
These round mineral glass crystals are 1 mm thick and are highly popular in watch cases, making them the current standard in round mineral glass crystals. These crystals can be glued into most watch cases or pressure fit into most plastic watch crystal gaskets. Each crystal comes with a slightly polished bevel edge to give the watch crystal a nice finished look once it has been installed. These generic mineral glass crystals can be used to replace the watch crystals of almost every name brand watch popular today, saving you time and money.
- Sold individually
- Select the size you need from the drop down menu above
- Crystals are 1 mm thick
- Available in diameters from 12 mm to 40 mm in .10 mm increments
- Silica is used to make these crystals scratch resistant
- Made of hardened mineral glass to resist breakage and be long lasting
- Have beveled edges
- Crystals are flat on both sides
- Easily fit most watch cases with glue or pressure fitting
- Replaces genuine watch crystals
*Sizes are approximate as measurements may vary slightly by gauge.