The adhesive bonds well to crystals, glass, and even bonds glass to metal when it is exposed to daylight or an ultraviolet lamp. This particular adhesive is composed to have a thinner viscosity making it easier to apply into tight joints and to small parts. It comes with a fine tip that make precision applications a breeze and making bezel application simpler, faster and more efficient. One really great thing about this adhesive is that only the adhesive in the repair will cure and set up, allowing you to easily wipe the excess outside of the repair away. This high quality adhesive dries clear, and will not yellow with time and age.
- Sets up when exposed to Sunlight or under an ultra-violet lamp
- Drying time is 2 minutes
- Has a fine 25awg tip for precise application
- Only cures in the repair area
- Excess adhesive wipes away easily
- Contains .07 fluid ounces (2 mL)
- Contains-methacrylate oster and acrylic acid
- 25 gauge (red) needle size: ID - 0.010" / 0.25mm | OD - 0.020" / 0.51mm
- Product size 3.7 X 1.1 X 0.7" Inches (93 X 28 X 17mm)
WARNING: May cause allergic skin reaction. Eye, skin and respiratory irritant. Use in a well ventilated area.
Liquids, Gels, and Oil Return Policy
All liquids, gels, solders, test acids, oils and similar products are non-returnable. If a product arrives damaged, a claim would need to be made within 10 days of receipt of goods.