These curved mineral glass crystals are made to replace curved Skagen® crystals. These crystals are great for watchmakers because they can be glued into most watch cases or pressure fit into most plastic watch crystal gaskets, and are long lasting. These generic mineral glass crystals can be used to replace the crystals in Skagen® watches, saving you time and money.
- Sold individually
- Select the size you need from the drop down menu above
- Silica is used to make these crystals scratch resistant
- Made of hardened mineral glass to resist breakage and be long lasting
- Crystals are curved and domed underneath for clearance
- Easily fit most watch cases with glue or pressure fitting
- Replaces genuine Skagen® watch crystals
- 20.1980 is 19.8mm X 18.5mm
- 20.3283 is 32.8mm X 30.0mm
Esslinger & Co. is independent of and not affiliated with or sponsored by Skagen®. Warranty does not apply to non-genuine parts supplied by Esslinger & Co.