This watch hand removing press is great for removing delicate watch hands from the movement without touching the dial. Insert the pin closest in size to your watch hand along with the extractor into the handle. Line the handle up with the watch hands and lock into place with the knob on size. Twist the knurled handle top to move the pin down onto watch hand, then lift the hands off when the pin and extractor are in place. Made of stainless steel, this set includes four handles with interchangeable pins and extractors. Extractors are sized: 0.6, 0.75 (two), 1.45 (two), 1.8, 2.1, 2.4mm and pins are size: 0.1, 0.3, 0.6, 1.0mm. Four hollow plastic tips are included: 0.4, 0.5, 0.6, 0.8mm. Tool comes with base, extractor handles, 8 extractors, 8 pins (4 metal, 4 hollow plastic), two movement holders, metal base with labels.
- Tool for removing watch hands
- Never touch the dial to remove the hands
- Four pins: 0.1, 0.3, 0.60, and 1.00mm
- Four extractor handles
- Extractor sizes - One each: 0.60, 0.75 (two each) 1.45 (two each), 1.8, 2.1, and 2.4mm
- Extractors measure 0.20mm thick to fit between the dial and the hands
- Two movement holder included