Watch Repair Watch Crowns Waterproof Japanese Style With Gasket And Long Post
Japanese style crowns work similar to a medium or long post water resistant crown. These crowns are made to fit over a case tube on the side of your watch or to sit flush to the case in the case hole. These crowns are unique as they have the gasket on the post of the crown and not inside the crown. This style is commonly used on Seiko® and Citizen® style watches. Since gaskets deteriorate with age, dirt and wear, this type of crown allows for better water resistance by allowing you to easily change your crown gasket thus extending the life of your crown and watch. Available in 3 tap sizes, 10 different sizes and 2 colors. Sold individually. Sizes and styles may vary.
- Sold individually
- Available in silver and gold color
- Available in 3 tap sizes: 10, 11 and 12
- Available outside crown diameters: 3.0mm, 3.5mm, 3.75mm, 4.0mm, 5.0mm, 6.0mm, 6.5mm, 7.0mm, 7.5mm and 8.0mm
- Available to fit many case tube and non case tube options
- Styles and sizes may vary
*Sizes are approximate as measurements may vary slightly by gauge.