These are replacement parts for Donegan OptiVISOR headband magnifier only - No lens / lenses included. This is for someone who has lenses and needs a replacement magnifier visor. Lenses sold seperately.
OptiVISOR® is a precision binocular headband magnifier which permits unrestricted efficiency while reducing eye strain, and allows for three dimensional vision. OptiVISOR® utilizes the highest quality lenses and components and is the only choice for true Professionals. Used by jewelers, hobbyists, Dentists, and in other industrial fields. It can be worn over prescription or even safety eyeglasses. Choose from: Replacement Visor hood, Pivot assembly parts, Leather Comfort band, or Optivisor® headband complete.
- Replacement parts to repair broken Optivisor® Headband by Donegan
- Replacement Visor Hood - just attach to existing headband using pivot assembly kit (sold separately)
- Adjustable Headband - Conforms to fit all head sizes
- The frame is made of lightweight durable impact resistant materials
- Genuine Leather Comfort Band- Padded with orthopedic felt adds to comfort.
- It is great for jewelers, hobbyists, seamstresses, artists, draftsmen, architects, pharmacists, doctors, and more!
Visor to Headband Pivot Screw Assembly instructions:
- Insert the pivot screw through the recessed square hole inside the headband.
- Place the spring and fiber washer over the pivot screw.
- Align the square hole of the bearing plate over the square pivot screw and thread on tension nut.
- Tighten the tension nut to completely compress the spring washer then loosen to desired amount of tension.