Learn more about changing watch bands: http://blog.esslinger.com/watch-bands/ Learn watch repair: http://blog.esslinger.com/watch-repair-guides/ Buy the tools seen in this video here: http://www.esslinger.com/watch-repair-tools-4/ Buy watch buckles here: http://www.esslinger.com/watch-band-clasps/ Subscribe to our channel and get updates on new videos here: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=EsslingerCompany Watches can be damaged without proper handling and while the repair you are about to attempt may seem simple, you can easily break or ruin the watch with any small mistake. If you have any doubts about this repair, do not hesitate to take your watch to a professional watchmaker or jeweler.
How to Replace...Learn more about changing watch bands: http://blog.esslinger.c...
This popular fold over clasp will replace name brand and factory direct watch band clasps, like Seiko and Pulsar clasps, at a fraction of the cost! These fold over watch band clasps are designed to fit mesh metal watch bands. Each clasp is sold separately allowing you to decide the color and size of the replacement clasp you need. Simply select the size and color you need from the drop down menu above. These watch bands clasps can be used to replace a broken clasp or to upgrade your current watch band clasp. The watch band clasps are attached with a simple spring watch pin that is easy to remove making this a quick replacement job that anyone can do.
- Come in nickel-plated white or gold-plated yellow
- Come in 8 different sizes: 5 mm, 6 mm, 7 mm, 8 mm, 10 mm, 12 mm, 15 mm, and 16 mm
- Sizes 5 mm to 10 mm come with safety chains
- These replacement clasps are for metal mesh watch bands
- They fold down in three sections
- The top portion is almost as long as the bottom portion
- These clasps are considered the Seiko style because Seiko used mesh watch bands for several years