This unique set of Swiss made watchmakers and jewelers screwdrivers made exclusively for Esslinger.com include seven flat head screwdrivers and three phillips head screwdrivers. Bergeon screwdrivers are built to high specifications and top standards and all blades are tempered and finely ground to exact specifications. These screwdrivers feature a knurled grip shaft and swivel head so that when you hold the top with one hand, you are able to easily twist the screw out with the other hand.
This new selection features color coded hex shaped heads and replaceable screwdriver blades. The blades can be changed by using the tightening nut at the end of the screwdriver (called a "set screw") making it very quick to replace screwdriver blades. This set is supplied in a deluxe wood box. Includes the most common flat head sizes for watch repair: 0.60, 0.80, 1.00, 1.20, 1.40, 1.60, and 2.00mm; and three Phillips head sizes: 1.20, 1.50, and 2.00mm with spare blades for each size. Spare blades are available and store conveniently in the size coded plastic tubes.
- Set includes 10 total screwdrivers
- Flat head sizes with two spare blades each (0.60, 0.80, 1.00, 1.20mm, 1.40mm, 1.60mm, and 2.00mm)
- Phillips head sizes with one spare blade each (1.20, 1.50, and 2.00mm)
- 4 inch miniature watchmakers screwdrivers
- Color-coded heads allow you to distinguish between different sizes at a glance
- Stainless steel body and knurled grip shaft
- Tempered stainless steel blades
- Comes in wooden case
- Swiss made