This set of 9 Bergeon Swiss straight blade screwdrivers is a must have for any jewelers or watchmakers bench. These screwdrivers range in size from 0.50mm to 2.50mm and each size is color coded, making them ideal for practically any repair job that may cross your bench. Bergeon screwdrivers are built to high specifications and top standards and all blades are tempered and finely ground to exact specifications. The revolving base conveniently holds the screwdrivers and the spare blades. Includes one complete set of replacement blades in each size (replacements can be ordered individually). These screwdrivers feature a knurled grip shaft and swivel head so that when you hold the top with one hand, you are able to easily twist the screw out with the other hand.
This popular series features color banned shafts and replaceable screwdriver blades. The blades can be changed by using the tightening nut at the end of the screwdriver (called a "set screw") making it very quick to replace screwdriver blades.
- 9 Sizes straight blade (from 0.50mm to 2.50mm)
- 4 inch miniature watchmakers screwdrivers
- Color-coded shafts to allow you to distinguish between the different sizes at a glance
- Stainless steel body and knurled grip shaft
- Replacement blade set included
- Tempered stainless steel blades
- Rotating stand with storage for replacement blades
- Straight sizes included; 0.50, 0.60, 0.80, 1.00, 1.20, 1.40, 1.60, 2.00, 2.50mm
- Size 4.4" X 3.2" X 2.2" Inches (111 X 80 X 55mm)
- Swiss Made