These are the finest quality Bergeon screwdrivers. Each chromium-plated screwdriver is sold individually, great for jewelers or watchmakers who need just one size screwdriver or those who are looking for a replacement screwdriver. Each screwdriver features a colored ring to make it easy to identify the screwdriver size. All normal sizes are offered here, as delivered with our sets and stands like 30080-A10 and 5970. There are spare blades available separately.
This high quality series features color-banded swivel hex heads, knurled grip shaft, and replaceable screwdriver blades. The blades can be changed by using the tightening nut at the end of the screwdriver (called a "set screw") making it very quick to replace screwdriver blades.
- Straight blade screwdriver
- Screwdrivers sold individually
- Chromium plated knurled handles
- 10 sizes ranging in size from 0.50 mm to 3.00 mm
- Colored rings to identify the screwdriver size
- Replacement blades available
- Product size 3" X 0.3" X 0.3" Inches (75 X 7 X 7mm)
- Swiss made