The Bergeon 6016 watch hand puller / remover is one of the most popular watch hand tools. Its precision design and Swiss quality make it perfect for professional watchmakers and serious enthusiasts who want the best tools available. This double pronged fork shaped tool has 1.1 mm tips that are perfect for removing intermediate wheels, minute & second hands, as well as chronograph wheels and rollers from watches.
- Bergeon 6016 Watch hand remover
- Includes composite handle and insulates cover on lower half of tip shaft to prevent marring or scratching of your watch case and movement
- Also included separate tip sheath to prevent damage to the fine tip points
- Overall length: 4.4" Inches (112mm)
- Handle Diameter: 0.2" Inches (6.0mm)
- Tip width: 0.04" Inches (1.10mm)
- Swiss Made