These mushroom head pins are the best way to keep the clasp on your watch genuine without changing the complete clasp and losing it's logo or brand name. They also work great if you cannot find a replacement clasp in your size. The most common part of a clasp to break is the mushroom head which the clasp locks over when the clasp is closed. These are commonly worn out and will not hold the clasp top down or they fall and pull out from being open and closed many times. Used in many different styles of clasps including but not limited to single fold, tri-fold and any clasp that use this pin head to keep the clasp closed and locked down. Friction fit into the bottom of the clasp they can easily and quickly be replaced to make your watch clasp like new. Made of stainless steel for durability and strength. There are 12 different sizes available so that you can easily choose one to fit and repair your clasp. Sold in packages of 5 pieces.
- Stainless steel
- Available in 12 different sizes
- Used on single fold, tri fold and many clasps that lock down
- Friction fit on the bottom of the clasp
- Commonly called a mushroom pin or locking pin
- Handy chart and dimensions for ease in ordering
- Refills sold in packs of 5 pieces