These emery sanding sticks are great for jewelers and watchmakers. They are rectangle in shape with a thinner and wider flat edge to allow you to sand precious metals with great precision. They are much easier to control than sandpaper and sand much faster then the round sanding cones. These sanding sticks can be used before you buff or polish a piece to help smooth out deep scratches and surface marring. They can also be used to remove corrosion, rust or other build-up. They are also popular for use on unfired metal clay. This kit contains 6 emery sticks and includes 1 each of the following grit sizes: 2500, 2000, 1500, 1000, 600, 500, 400, 320, 240, and 120 grit.
- Includes 10 emery sticks 1 of each grit: 120, 240, 320, 400, 500, 600, 1000, 1500, 2000, 2500
- Emery stick measures 9-13/16" X 3/4" Inches overall
- Sticks are approximately 7/32" (5.5mm) thick or just under 1/4" Inches
- Sanding edges measure 3/4" X 7/32" Inches on the sides and are 8-1/4" inches long
- Easy to use sanding sticks mounted on wood for strength and control
- Great for finishing jewelry, wire work, cleaning of metals and other material and much more