Watch movements are arguably the most important part of a watch: as the heart and brains of our timekeeping devices, you need to have a movement if you want your watch to work. Quartz watch movements are the new style of movement, they are built to last and come ready to install. These high quality ETA® Swiss movements are the best watch movements available.
**Note** Click on the image above to see more images of the movement. In these images we have conveniently marked where the dial feet are and where the movement number is.
- Sold individually
- Outside Diameter: 11 1/2 Ligne or 25.6mm
- Movement is 3.40mm thick
- Has a date display at 3:00
- Date dial is white
- Requires watch cell 377 - new push style stem release; 397 - old style screw stem release
- The height from the bottom of the watch movement to the top of the sweep second pinion is 4.9mm
- Requires watch hands: hour 1.20, minute .70, and sweep second .20mm
- Has NO jewels
- Includes watch stem
- ETA® quartz movement
- Movement interchanges with 805.111 and 805.114
- Swiss assembled
Watch Movement Return Policy
Watch movements should be checked immediately upon receiving your shipment. Every watch movement is tested and running at factory specifications at the time of manufacturing with No Express Warranty and Non-Returnable. Within 7 days of receipt if the movement does not meet your satisfaction contact us with any questions. Movements showing signs of work or damage, lint or fingerprints, missing parts, or without genuine packaging will not be considered for return.