Watch movements are arguably the most important part of a watch: as the heart and brains of our timekeeping devices, you need to have a movement if you want your watch to work. Quartz watch movements are the new style of movement, they are built to last and come ready to install. These Japanese made movements are genuine Seiko quartz watch movements for Seiko watches.
**Note** Click on the image above to see more images of the movement. In these images we have conveniently marked where the dial feet are and where the movement number is.
- Sold individually
- Outside Diameter: 12 Ligne or 27.4mm
- Casing Diameter: 27.0mm
- Movement 4.9mm thick
- Has a date display at 3:00
- Date dial is white with black numbers
- Day dial not included *use original day dial*
- Automatic winding
- Stem position is at 3:00
- Requires watch hands: hour 1.50, minute .90, and sweep second .21mm
- Has 21 jewels
- Stem: 351260 standard length, Tap 10 or 351261 long length, Tap 10
- Includes watch stem
- Movement marked 7S26C
- Genuine Seiko® automatic movement
Watch Movement Return Policy
Watch movements should be checked immediately upon receiving your shipment. Every watch movement is tested and running at factory specifications at the time of manufacturing with No Express Warranty and Non-Returnable. Within 7 days of receipt if the movement does not meet your satisfaction contact us with any questions. Movements showing signs of work or damage, lint or fingerprints, missing parts, or without genuine packaging will not be considered for return.