Watch movements are arguably the most important part of a watch: as the heart and brains of our timekeeping devices, you need to have a movement if you want your watch to work. Quartz watch movements are the new style of movement, they are built to last and come ready to install. These Japanese made movements are genuine Seiko quartz watch movements for Seiko watches.
**Note** Click on the image above to see more images of the movement. In these images we have conveniently marked where the dial feet are and where the movement number is.
- Outside Diameter: 12 Ligne or 24.1 x 27.6mm
- Movement 3.30mm thick
- Overall height from the bottom of the movement to the top of the hand pinion 6.2mm
- Requires watch cell: 395
- Stopwatch function
- Measures up to 12 hours in 1/20 second increments
- Accumulated elapsed time measurement
- Split time measurement
- Requires watch hands: hour 1.10, minute .65, and sweep second .20mm
- Has 3 eyes: .20mm
- Has NO jewels
- Stem: 351580, Tap 10
- Includes watch stem and temporary plastic watch crown
- Genuine Seiko quartz movement
Watch Movement Return Policy
Watch movements should be checked immediately upon receiving your shipment. Every watch movement is tested and running at factory specifications at the time of manufacturing with No Express Warranty and Non-Returnable. Within 7 days of receipt if the movement does not meet your satisfaction contact us with any questions. Movements showing signs of work or damage, lint or fingerprints, missing parts, or without genuine packaging will not be considered for return.