This versatile bench accessory allows you, as the repairing jeweler or watchmaker, to be able to work hands free or at a safe distance while doing repairs, engraving, soldering and more. It has four movable pins which allow for a secure grip on large and small pieces and can be expanded or contract with the turn of a knob to hold whatever you are working on securely, it can be hand held, mounted in a vise or on a table. This allows you to mount pieces that may be difficult to hold, delicate, or that may get hot in a safe and secure manner allowing you to more easily work on the piece. The versatility and easily adjusting knobs make this handy holder a must have for all repair workbenches.
- Universal work holder allows work piece to be safely held in place while working
- Holder measures 5.25" inches in overall length
- Holder head measures 2" inches (51mm) in diameter when closed and can be expanded up to 2.7" inches or 68mm
- Pins measure 1/2" x 1/8" inches or 13 x 3.1mm
- Included is the wooden handle holder and 8 pins for mounting and securing work pieces