Watch movements are arguably the most important part of a watch: as the heart and brains of our timekeeping devices, you need to have a movement if you want your watch to work. Quartz watch movements are the new style of movement, they are built to last and come ready to install. Harley Ronda is a company that makes high quality Swiss movements, and is very good at making movements to replace the discontinued movements of popular, name brand watches.
**Note** Click on the image above to see more images of the movement. In these images we have conveniently marked where the dial feet are and where the movement number is.
- Sold individually
- Outside Diameter: 15 Ligne or 34.6mm
- Movement 5.6mm thick
- The height from the bottom of the watch movement to the top of the sweep second pinion is 8.2mm
- Has a day retrograde at 12:00
- Has a 1/10 second counter at 2:00
- Has big date at 6:00 with quick change
- Date dial is white with black numbers
- Has a minute counter at 10:00
- Has a second hand at 6:00
- Requires watch cell 395
- Requires watch hands: hour 1.50, minute .90, and center stop second .25mm
- Three small second hands: .20mm
- Has 13 jewels
- Stem: 401-1651, tap 10
- Has gold plates
- Includes watch stem
- Harley Ronda quartz movement
- Swiss parts
Watch Movement Return Policy
Watch movements should be checked immediately upon receiving your shipment. Every watch movement is tested and running at factory specifications at the time of manufacturing with No Express Warranty and Non-Returnable. Within 7 days of receipt if the movement does not meet your satisfaction contact us with any questions. Movements showing signs of work or damage, lint or fingerprints, missing parts, or without genuine packaging will not be considered for return.