This professional grade tool removes spring bars without having to take the watch bracelet clasp off. Features a specially shaped stainless steel handle which aligns the tips and evenly compresses the spring bar for simple removal without slipping or scratching the case. The tool is at an angle to allow you to more easily grasp the spring bar. Hardened steel tips are extra fine, just 1.0mm, ideal for brands with very little space between the case lugs and bracelet. Set includes the spring bar tool, a hex driver (1.4mm) to change tips, plus a pair of nylon tips. Overall size is 4.5" x 1.75".
- Professional style spring bar remover
- Remove and insert spring bars simply without removing the clasp
- Angled tips are ergonomic for easier removal of spring bars
- Max opening is 1-1/4" (32m)
- Fine tips for narrow openings
- Reversible tips
- Nylon tips included with tool to replace them